Rates & Insurance
Your initial consultation of 30 minutes is entirely FREE.
Our fees for services are covered by a variety of insurance and extended health benefit plans and Psychotherapy can be claimed as a medical expense.
Since insurance plans are so varied it is impossible to address whether your particular insurance plan will cover your costs for Psychotherapy or Social Work. However, most insurance companies cover counselling with Registered Psychotherapist or Social Workers such as myself. Services may be covered in full or in part by your health insurance or employee benefit plan. I can provide the receipt for submission to private health insurance or for income tax purposes. Please check your coverage carefully by asking the following questions of your insurance provider:
- Do I have mental health insurance benefits?
- Do my benefits cover a Registered Psychotherapist and or Social Workers?
- How many sessions per year does my health insurance cover?
- What is the coverage amount per therapy session?
- Is approval required from my primary care physician?
Once you have the above answers, you will be able to truly assess the cost for counselling.
Please note there is a cancellation policy. My promise* to my clients is to provide prompt and reliable support with limited to no wait times. In order for me to fulfill this promise, I require clients to respect their scheduled appointments and understand that not showing up to an appointment does not allow another client to access the timely support they may need. I am offering full services online ONLY.
- Any session not cancelled 24 hours prior to the scheduled appointment time will be charged the full session fee.
- Any fees not paid up will have to be paid before booking next session.
- E-transfer is preferred. Credit card/debit fees may apply for those using credit/debit cards.